- , Piece/Pieces
- 1500 INR
- Stainless Steel
- Single Row
- Highly durable
- Rust proof finish
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are thrust ball bearings used for?
Ans. Thrust bearings are used in vehicles to aid axial forces resulting from helical gears in cutting-edge car gearboxes. They're additionally perfect for higher-speed automotive packages that require oil lubrication.
2. What is the difference between a ball bearing and a ball thrust bearing?
Ans. Ball bearings (efficiently referred to as radial bearings, a smaller and larger ring with balls in among them) are designed for radial forces and can most effectively take exceptionally small axial forces. Thrust bearings (2 disks with balls in between) can simplest take axial hundreds (i. e. Pulling at the blade grip).
3. What are the characteristics of thrust ball bearing?
Ans. Thrust ball bearings are designed to take axial (thrust) masses at high speeds, but they can not take any radial loads. Those bearings feature bearing washers with raceway grooves in which the balls move.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
204, Dariyasthan Chamber, 33 Dariyasthan Street, 2nd Floor, Masjid Bunder, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India